Please help us reinforce those word of the month. Talk about what it means to show courage with your children!
Definition: bravery; knowingly facing a difficult, scary, or new experience.
Ways to show COURAGE:
- Courage is the discovery that you may not win and trying when you know you can lose. Always try your best—you’ll never know what you can achieve unless you take some chances.
- The greatest roadblock to success is the fear of failure. Show some courage and see what you can achieve.
- “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”
- “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” Show some courage!
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” --Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh
- Wherever you go, there will always be people who say that you are not good enough. Prove them wrong. Show some courage and go for your goals.
- Think about a time when you showed courage. Be proud of yourself for facing something difficult, scary, or new. You are brave. Keep it up!